Located a short distance from Burnham, Taplow, Bray, Cookham, Bourne End and Marlow, our Maidenhead branch offers the perfect location for those looking for treatment within Berkshire By Car Junctions 6 or 8/9 M4 are closest, with Furze Platt Station & Maidenhead Main Line from Paddington nearby.
Appointments are available:
Monday from 11:00 – 19:00
Tuesday from 08:00 – 15:00
Wednesday from 10:00 – 16:30
Thursday from 08:00 – 13:00
Friday from 09:30 – 14:30
Telephone Reception Opening Hours
Our reception service is available 08:30 – 18:00, Monday to Friday and 09:00 – 13:00 on Saturday.
It would be useful but not essential to bring the following items to your consultation:
- GP Details and Referral Letter
- X-Rays or Scans
- Current medication list
- Completed Health Insurance Forms
- Medical Reports
- Exercise Program
On & Off Street Parking
Please ensure your vehicle is not blocking local Resident’s driveways or parked on pavements or grass
We have a small rear carpark to the back of your building.
Home visits are available from our Maidenhead practice on request for those who are unable to travel to our practice. Same-day visits can usually be arranged throughout the working week.
The fees are charged following our Professional fee structure for new or follow-up appointments, plus a surcharge (depending on the appointment duration and distance from the practice). These are normally £30 – £60 to allow for travel time out of practice.
Please ensure you book your home visits by telephone and not by using our online booking system.
We are able to accept card payments using a mobile payment system.
- Boyne Hill
- Cox Green
- Woodlands Park
- Pinkneys Green
- Cookham Dean
- Bourne End
- Farnham Common
- Marlow Bottom
- Burchetts Green
- Littlewick Green
- Please remember that fees are payable after each appointment unless you have pre-arranged for direct settlement using your Health Insurance with the Body Back-Up Reception Team.
- Receipt will be issued for any appointment on request.
- If you need to cancel your appointment, or change the date or time we require 24 hours’ notice.
- A fee will apply for non-arrival or late cancellations.
Body Back-Up Osteopaths are registered with all main health insurance companies. If you already have health insurance that covers treatment you can submit your details electronically using our form provided. Many health insurance companies cover Osteopathic treatment fees – in some cases you may need a GP referral to make a claim – check with your Health Insurer before treatment.
Sending the details before your appointment will make sure everything is in place to facilitate Direct Settlement after your first treatment session. We reserve the right, in certain instances, to withdraw direct settlement options but can issue receipt for you to make your claim from your health insurer personally.
If you prefer you can complete a form when you attend the clinic for your treatment, but please make sure you bring all the details with you – this will avoid any delay in processing your claim. If you are not sure if you have the appropriate cover, please ask the Body Back-Up receptionist or your health policy administrator. If you have a Corporate Health Policy, ask your Human Resources Department to contact us and we will give them more comprehensive information to help you with your claim.
Using Health Insurance F.A.Q.’s
“Is Osteopathy covered by my Health Insurance”
If you would like to claim your osteopathic fee by Direct Settlement, Body Back-Up would claim these fees directly from the Health Insurance Company, so you can concentrate on getting better – You can opt to claim yourself using receipts at the end of your treatment period. We reserve the right in certain circumstances, with certain health insurers, to suspend direct settlement options. Please check how this may apply to your individual circumstances.
- Policy Excess: Do you or your company need to pay the first part of the treatment fees?
- Claims Limit: Have you already used all your allowances for treatment for a similar problem during the financial year of your insurance policy?
- Your Health Insurance may stipulate that you have a ‘set’ number of Appointments over a time interval – and then your case is reviewed.
- Health Insurance: normally state that treatment must be for Acute Care rather than on-going maintenance treatment. Check your policy wording.
- GP Referral: Does your policy require you to have a Referral letter to a “named” Body Back-Up Osteopath to enable the claim to be settled?
- Claim Forms: Do you need to complete a Claim Form and have it signed by your GP – or can the Osteopath treating you sign it?
- Claim Numbers: You will need your Membership Number. If you are in Company Scheme you will also need your Group number – this is the number allocated to your company, you will then have your own membership number. You may also need an Authorisation code from the Health Insurance Company.
If you need help with any of these details, please contact your Health Insurance Helpline number. You may have someone in your company – perhaps in Human Resources – who can also direct you. If you are still confused or not sure what to do, we are here to provide help and advise if you encounter any problems.
NHS Staff Discounts
NHS staff benefit 15% all face-to-face appointments and 30% off online video consultations. Terms and Conditions apply.
‘Thank You’ Voucher Scheme
We show our thanks when you refer a new patient by sending you a £10 Thank You voucher. This can be redeemed against your next Body Back-Up appointment or purchase (once the new patient has attended their first appointment). Terms and Conditions apply.
RBWM Advantage Card Holders
We offer 15% off TELEHEALTH appointments for RWBM Advantage Card holders. Please let our staff know when making your booking that you are a member of the RWBM scheme or on your online booking form Terms and Conditions apply.
Arthritis Action Members
We offer reduced rates for Arthritis Action Members. Please contact them before making your booking. They offer a contribution towards your first two appointments. Terms and Conditions apply.