- Have you had tests or taken medication to relieve pain but want answers and need a new way forwards?
- Do you have a new problem but you don’t know who to see?
- Have you tried a physio, chiropractor, osteopath or a GP already and don’t feel you are getting the explanation and results you would like?
- Do you want a plan of action alongside self-care as well as hands-on treatment?
- Do you want to explore your health options without any sign-up or long-term expense commitments?
Credit your online video consultations
The full cost of your online video appointment can now be used as credit against future hands on care – with our NEW Body Back-Up Flexicare Voucher.
This is valid for up to three months from the date of your online video consultation. Your voucher will be emailed to you after your appointment. Voucher is non-transferable and does not hold cash value*.
*You are only required to pay the difference between the current hands-on fee rate and the value of your Flexicare Voucher. Voucher only applies to 45-minute hands-on appointments across any of our locations.
About our online video consultations
Our initial osteopathy video appointments are designed to provide a low cost online diagnosis tool, that can be used to effectively plan hands on treatment or make a referral. This is ideal if you are worried and would like to speak to an experienced professional promptly.
Our video consultations can be offered to anyone across the United Kingdom and are a great way to gain a better understanding of your symptoms before booking longer term healthcare. Once diagnosed, you may continue your treatment, either at one of our clinics in London, Maidenhead, through our home visits or we can also refer you to an osteopathic colleague in your area.